All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Thursday, May 25, 2017

New food: Veggie Lover Salad

This was requested by simondarun. She wants more vegetarian meals in her game and I love that idea.
I have made this food for her by request, but everyone can make his/her own food by following my tutorial on it. It can be found here on S2I.



Download
SFS: http://www.simfileshare.net/folder/84038

Basic information
It's cloned from the Chef Salad in game so it acts as such except for a few things I changed by request.
Needed cooking skill to cook the food: 4
Needed cooking skill to not burn the food: 5
(I recommend Variable Meal Servings by Neder)
Available for lunch and dinner
This information is also included in the download.

Good to know
All my food will be created the same way, but I'm updating my other food uploads so the menu has the same structure for every food I make.
FAQ: How is the food menu organised: http://bit.ly/FAQS2IFoodMenu


FAQ
Can you make more food items?
Yes, I can, but I won't create them all as I'm not confident enough in the matter. The chance is very huge that you ask something I can't create. But if it's a clone from something I already made, I might be able to create your request, so just ask and we'll see.
This food is quite simple to make if you follow my tutorial. I suggest you try it yourself.
You can also do a suggestion and it might give me some ideas.

Thanks
If you like this creation, please, press the thanks button and/or leave a comment.
Feedback always keeps a creator going for making more new stuff (in this case sub sandwiches).

More questions
Let me know in the comment section. I'll be glad to help.
Please, provide as much information as you can (maybe with a screenshot).
The more information you give me about a question/problem the better I can help.

Policy
Please give credit with a link when using my work.
Ask me first before modifying/using.
Let me know if you use my work.


Additional Credits:
GIMP 2
Wooden UI by Calidan (MTS) http://bit.ly/1aKIKpW
SimPE
Numenor's Anygamestarter
The dress was made by LientebollemeiS2I (only found on this blog)




Please, don't upload these creations anywhere. If you want to share them, share by the button Twitter, Facebook,... Or share this link anywhere: http://bit.ly/fSnciT

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations