All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Sunday, March 22, 2015

New tutorial: Translate a career in the language you want

Update: 2020-04-12

Here's an explanation of how you can translate one of my careers in the language you want. If you follow this way, it's 5 minutes work to upload it.

How to translate?
1. Is the career already translated into the language you want, because then your hard work would be in vain? Check it here: 
http://bit.ly/PS89j8
2. It's important that you just translate the English lines. (See the thread to know which descriptions and which levels belong together)
The translationfiles are included in every upload. If not let me know (PM on Facebookpage)
3. You have to translate it twice. Once for male and once for female. Even when it's the same description!
---- Please, don't change the other lines. Then the file won't work.
4. Don't forget to translate the word "Unemployed" and to give me the translation of the career title as I will need that info when I add your translation to the career.
5. Send me a PM on my Facebookpage and there you can send me the textfile

---- In the PM, please, mention the following:
------- Career title in English and the translation (in the language you want)
------- Name the translated textfile: "LanguageTitleCareerByNickname"
----------- E.g.: DutchACAuthorByLientebollemeiS2I


IMPORTANT
I don't speak many languages so I can't help you with getting special characters to work in game. I just import the translationfile you send and upload it.

If you have any questions, please, ask me on my Facebookpage in a PM (you can do that in the Contact Me section on the left side of this page)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations